Work with community partners to prevent and minimise AOD-related harms in your local community.
Strong partnerships are critical to addressing the complex causes of AOD use.
Engaging with community partners will enable you to:
- draw on other local networks and extend your reach into the community
- harness a range of skills, knowledge and experience
- draw on a range of different perspectives and rich insights
- address the complex causes of alcohol and other drug harm, which often transcend the boundaries of individual groups or organisations
- increase the likelihood of your activity being successful and creating long-term and sustainable change in the community.