Reflect on your data
It is important to reflect on the key findings, themes and information collected regarding how your activity has performed. It will assist you to plan your next activity.
- the progress and achievements of your project
- unexpected findings (good and not-so-good)
- the challenges, insights and lessons learned
- factors contributing to success (or not)
- who the project has reached and what it has meant for them
- the transferability of your project to similar settings elsewhere
- the objectives/targets that were met
- the implications of your project’s progress and achievements for future investment.